Is it possible to have a patch that will only start the game in 2014?

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Is it possible to have a patch that will only start the game in 2014?

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

:mdr: :mdr: :mrgreen:

Et ça c'est dans le Larousse :mrgreen:
Représentation pictographique de petite dimension affichée sur l'écran d'un ordinateur, symbolisant un programme et correspondant à l'exécution d'une tâche particulière. (L'icône, en tant que repère visuel, facilite la circulation dans un logiciel ou sur Internet.)
Bordel tu nous et me voit parler comme ça ici ou devant mes clients :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Message non lu par ChrisP »

ok, I reinstalled the game, all my files are in the folder. I did a test. The issue was in fact the shortcut for the editor 14-15 version. This time, when I created a shortcut in the root directory of the editor, then transfered it to my desktop or toolbar, it functionned without any errors appearing. If I created the shortcut directly on my desktop or toolbar, the 14-15 editor displayed the error.

If I right click the "ea"/FM14 editor/ the one that comes with the game, to create a shortcut on my desktop or toolbar it, it functions without errors, yet the error appears if I do the same thing with the 14-15 editor file. If I create the shortcut in my root directory then transfer it, the editor still works.

Conclusion, there is a problem, something goes wrong with the 14-15 editor if the shortcut is not created at the root folder before being moved to another location.
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

so here is the screen
Fichiers joints
error2.jpg
error2.jpg (102 Kio) Vu 1903 fois
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

The location is not good : You have in your screen : "C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Application Data"
But you must have : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14"

:alerte:
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

I use windows Xp, the reason the location is in my user settings, is because the shortcut is on my personal toolbar and desktop, it is a shortcut/relay to the actual executable file that is in my main root directory, that is where it is suppose to be, in my program's file directory.....I don't have an x86/two progam file directories with XP..
I am not a moron...I can read, I know where the files are suppose to go, I've been editing and playing this game for 4 years already. I am showing you guys that when I create the shortcut in the root directory then transfer it to the desktop or toolbar, the file size is not the same as the shortcut when I use the right click function to drag/drop a shortcut/create the relay directly at the location where the shortcut will be. Hence, both files do not contain the same amount of information in them/data thus there is something wrong with your EXECUTABLE FILES. THANK YOU

I am not COPYING the executable to my desktop nor am I copying the exe to my toolbar...I am making a SHORTCUT
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

comme ça=pas d'erreur...2 étapes pour créer un lien
Fichiers joints
thisworks.jpg
thisworks.jpg (159.25 Kio) Vu 1890 fois
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

créer le lien en une étape= error message
Fichiers joints
doesntwork.jpg
doesntwork.jpg (60.12 Kio) Vu 1890 fois
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Ah ok je n'avais pas compris que tu avais windows xp, tout s'explique maintenant ok :ok: , mais on ne pouvait pas savoir :clin1: , et pas de problèmes :clin1:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »