No crowd on the stands problem

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

No crowd on the stands problem

Message non lu par samadhi »

Hello!

I took a Japanese stadium from Fifa07 editors site (with all FIFA converted stadiums are) and copied it as RB Leipzig stadium (cuz they are simlar and I like 3D stadia). The problem is that in the game, there is no crowd on the stands when I play Leipizig. When I play same stadium with this japanese team (Red Diamonds) there is crowd. I tried to edit in editor the spectators, last season attendece to max, but still 0 spectators in the game. Even on the ticket match before the game it says 0 spectators and so on. I know this stadium is not your work, but still does anybody had this kind of problem and how to fix it. It really makes me mad, I was looking forward to start a career with Leipzig.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: No crowd on the stands problem

Message non lu par Horhgh »

We are not responsible of bugs coming with files made by other websites and for another game.

Personnaly I have no answer for this bug as I never experienced it.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 18 févr. 2017 13:02 We are not responsible of bugs coming with files made by other websites and for another game.

This is for Fifa Manager 14, I only play that game. Thanks for the response anyway, I thought someone had similar problem.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

samadhi a écrit : 18 févr. 2017 18:28
Horhgh a écrit : 18 févr. 2017 13:02 We are not responsible of bugs coming with files made by other websites and for another game.

This is for Fifa Manager 14, I only play that game. Thanks for the response anyway, I thought someone had similar problem.
Fifa07editors make files for Fifa not Fifa manager. :clin1:
Even if they are used in both games, it may occurs some bugs, because these files are tested in Fifa and not in Fifa Manager.
Not the same games :clin1:
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 18 févr. 2017 18:31

Even if they are used in both games, it may occurs some bugs, because these files are tested in Fifa and not in Fifa Manager.
I thought they are converted to work for Fifa Manager also. I downloaded over 700 stadiums from that site and they work really great in Fifa Manager. Only 3 stadiums I notices some bugs and now this one. I'll try to figure it out what's the problem.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

samadhi a écrit : 18 févr. 2017 23:57
Horhgh a écrit : 18 févr. 2017 18:31

I thought they are converted to work for Fifa Manager also. I downloaded over 700 stadiums from that site and they work really great in Fifa Manager. Only 3 stadiums I notices some bugs and now this one. I'll try to figure it out what's the problem.
it confirm what i said.
It may occurs some bugs ! :sifflote:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »