Italian League Scripts?

ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Italian League Scripts?

Message non lu par ChrisP »

I searched the forum and I can't find any scripts to update the Italian league's format. I'd like to know if anyone would be kind enough to provide me with script for Italy that includes relegation and promotion playoffs please. If it is not currently available or completed, will a new script with play-offs be included in the upcoming Italian Database?

I would also like to know how I can modify the dates/schedule for International National competitions and European competitions such as the Champion's League?

Thanks,

Chris
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Re: Italian League Scripts?

If it is more convenient for you, please reply in french, I understand it 100%, it's just that I am much more fluent when it comes to writing in english.
spoucknick00
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par spoucknick00 »

salut chrisp

sache que l'équipe FCM envisage de faire la bdd Italie . D'ailleurs cette base de donnée sera faite par Sleguitch . Nous n'avons pas de date de sortie .
une histoire , un mythe , un peuple
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

- We probably should make an italian database patch, and the script should be made at this time, as real as possible.
But it will not be ready soon, we did not start to work on it, and it's a huge database.

- to change the dates/schedule for all international cups (Clubs or national teams) it's only possible doing it in the scripts.
Looking at the matchdays lines in :
- Continental - Europe.txt for all UEFA cups for clubs
- EuropeanChampionshipQualification.txt, EuropeanChampionship.txt, WorldCupQualification.txt and WorldCup.txtfor national teams. (all are in the "script" folder in Fifa manager 13 )
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

I understand that it's a pretty big project, so it's understandable that patience is required, but on the other hand, would I be able to use last year's script for this year's database?
spoucknick00
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par spoucknick00 »

c'est ce qu'on va faire dans un premier temps de notre coté , la base de donnée de l'année dernière a été faites par l'équipe d'ici. Donc , on va se servir de celle faite sur LFP Manager 12
une histoire , un mythe , un peuple
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

ChrisP a écrit :I understand that it's a pretty big project, so it's understandable that patience is required, but on the other hand, would I be able to use last year's script for this year's database?
yes, but i think in the lower leagues the groups had not the same amount of teams.
ChrisP
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

thanks, I'll give it a look to see how it turn out.

Thanks for the help.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »