Some Club Task's Cannot Be Accessed.

davieboy
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Some Club Task's Cannot Be Accessed.

Message non lu par davieboy »

Hi, i'm having some trouble accessing some of my club roles. when i click on my Club tab at the top of the screen, many of the option's are greyed out meaning i can't click them. I would like to take charge of my club's ticketing price's etc but this option amongst others i cannot click to access. I have tried dismissing the appropriate staff member's & delegated the job to myself but the option is still grey to me & can't click it still....is there any way to change this please? :gene:
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Some Club Task's Cannot Be Accessed.

Message non lu par Horhgh »

davieboy a écrit : 01 sept. 2020 16:25 Hi, i'm having some trouble accessing some of my club roles. when i click on my Club tab at the top of the screen, many of the option's are greyed out meaning i can't click them. I would like to take charge of my club's ticketing price's etc but this option amongst others i cannot click to access. I have tried dismissing the appropriate staff member's & delegated the job to myself but the option is still grey to me & can't click it still....is there any way to change this please? :gene:
it's probably because you make the choice at the creation of your game to play with the otpion of the "financial manager" (don'y know how it's called in english".
I think you can disable this option in some option menu.
Répondre

Retourner vers « LFP-FIFA Manager 18 (17-18) »