PLAYABLE LEAGUES

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
ANDY1802
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

PLAYABLE LEAGUES

Message non lu par ANDY1802 »

Hello,
sorry for writing in english but i dont speak French,

i ve installed FIFA MANAGER 2018 and activated the UNLIMITED PLAYABLE LEAGUES,

the problem is that the number of leagues available is so small considering that i have a pretty new laptop (november 2016)

i ve selected "only" 56 leagues but, still, when i choose the team i want manage the game stops working and the MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY error message pops up.

in football manager, for example, i ve selected more than 100 leagues and it works just nice.

id like to ask you if there's any program/trick i can do to increase the laptop performance :

this is my system :

LAPTOP HP
INTEL CORE I7650000 CPU@2.50HG 2.60GH

RAM 16GB

64BIT

WINDOWS 10

VIDEO : AMD RADEON R7M400 - INTEL HD GRAPHICS

HARD DISK : C:/ 489GB (53.2 GB FREE) F:/ 489GB (330GB FREE).
The game is installed on C:/

THANKS for the help!
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: PLAYABLE LEAGUES

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

And when you select fewer leagues? Is it the same problem?

viewtopic.php?t=3951
ANDY1802
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

the problem is that, according to the game, 16 is the max of playable leagues for my system, which is extremely ridiculous, after all my laptop is only 1yo, i play FIFA, PES AND EVEN FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017 (with almost 100 leagues) in it!

So, i was wondering if there's any "trick" to be able to play more than 16 leagues, or programs that can help my memory and so on.

for the record, when i started the game with just 16 leagues, it worked ok (simulated one week), but im pretty sure there must be a way to play with more than 16 leagues
right?
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

Do not compare our game with fifa or other games.
Even if you own a ferrari it will not change anything.
ANDY1802
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

so, how many leagues are u playing with?
any trick/program to boost my laptop performance?
Matrimoni
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message non lu par Matrimoni »

Your laptop isn't the problem, it's the game.
The EA's developers maked FIFA Manager for old computers in 2013.
It's like an another game, Cities XXL : with a top PC, it's limited.
Only part of the processors may be used by the game, like Cities XXL.
ANDY1802
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

THanks for your reply,
i must say the game is awesome but thi crashes are really annoying,
so, i was wondering if any of you managed to fix(reduce) the crashes by using some special program and/or trick (i was reading a guy deleted some teams from the 3rd tiers to be able to add more leagues, does that or any other trick in general help?)

thanks
Matrimoni
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message non lu par Matrimoni »

The game doesn't know how to calculate.
If you choose a high number of leagues, the game will have to calculate a large number of operations, greatly increasing the risk of bugs.
The game is badly programmed by EA, we can't act on this :triste:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

ANDY1802 a écrit : 19 déc. 2017 13:26
i ve selected "only" 56 leagues but, still, when i choose the team i want manage the game stops working and the MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY error message pops up.

Only 56 leagues ? :surpris:

If you really checked so many championship, don't look, it's too much, knowing that by default, so without checking the boxes, all the championships are present with 8 clubs.

So the principle is for example to select the championship in which you will choose the club with which you will play, and possibly by checking 2 or 3 other championships, taking 1 or 2 divisions, so that the clubs not taken by default are treated by the game.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Michaelowen »

hi andy, i play this game for a long time and i believe you REALLY dont need to add all leagues. recommended leagues are seriously enough. otherwise you may want another thing like... you wanna sell a rubbish player who costs 100.000$ or less but if you cant find a team to buy him.

you can try this option to many countries. because of their average player rating is low, they can be seen as eager to buy the players from your country
fdsf.jpg
fdsf.jpg (396.39 Kio) Vu 13457 fois

i dont know your experience so i have to say.. any change at database only affects when u start new game. i mean it cant change your current saved games.
ANDY1802
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Thank u for your reply, michaelowen but the reason i try to play more leagues is simply to make the game more interesting

apparently my pretty new laptop (1yo) can support only 16 leagues, which is quite frustrating,

After all when u get the top 3 tiers from the top 6 countries (france germany england italy spain and portugal) u already exceed the recommended leagues...

i like to get more countries involved (at least 15-18 countries)also to be eventually able to change club, buying/ scouting new talents etc

How many leagues is your laptop allowing to play with?

is there any program i can use to improve my laptop performance?

if i reduce the number of clubs per tier, will i be able to play more leagues?

at the moment i ve selected 40-50 leagues, the game (at least) starts but it crashes a few times a week (i must autosave every day) and this is getting very ridiculous really.

i really need help cos the game is awesome so i hope i can play it properly soon
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

You can try again and again, you can't have more. Don't forget that the engine of the game is at least version 10, so even with the most powerful computer in the world, it will not work better. The engine of the game is made on an XP basis, 2GB, and we can't change it.

And the more championships you choose, the more likely you are to make mistakes, sometimes fatal for a game in progress.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
ANDY1802
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

the strange thing is, at least strange to me, that in my old laptop (2011 or 2012) fifa manager 13 ran with more countries without crashes (slow but no crashes or, at least, very rare ones)
i must also add i ve bought fifa manager since 2001 (or so) and with my old pc/laptops i was always able to choose more countries than now...which doesn't make any sense as my 1years old laptop is much more powerful than my 2011-12 laptop or even the previous ones

This is why (I THINK) there must be a way to select more leagues than the 16-18 leagues i can play with now, it used to be more than double with my old laptops/pc!
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

No, and I insist on the "no". Version 14, which is the basis for version 18, is only a graphic update and BDD of the version 13. However, the content of the global database of 18 is much more complete than the original version, whether in number of players / staff, clubs and divisions.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Michaelowen »

ANDY1802 a écrit : 21 déc. 2017 01:38 Thank u for your reply, michaelowen but the reason i try to play more leagues is simply to make the game more interesting

apparently my pretty new laptop (1yo) can support only 16 leagues, which is quite frustrating,

After all when u get the top 3 tiers from the top 6 countries (france germany england italy spain and portugal) u already exceed the recommended leagues...

i like to get more countries involved (at least 15-18 countries)also to be eventually able to change club, buying/ scouting new talents etc

How many leagues is your laptop allowing to play with?

is there any program i can use to improve my laptop performance?

if i reduce the number of clubs per tier, will i be able to play more leagues?

at the moment i ve selected 40-50 leagues, the game (at least) starts but it crashes a few times a week (i must autosave every day) and this is getting very ridiculous really.

i really need help cos the game is awesome so i hope i can play it properly soon
i dont wanna spend your time with my details a lot but :D just because my laptop is old enough, core2duo t5500 & 2 gb ram, i dont play it with many leagues (from 4 leagues to 10 leagues). but i have to say i still had some crashes because my processor gets slower and fan works too much like a time machine :D as i said im too much experienced with this game.. since fa premier league 99 i play it and my experiences tell me that playing with real squads at each league turns into a little detail just right after 2 seasons. i was thinking i need more leagues because i cant find teams to sell or loan my young players in but i understood some little option changes can help this. another details... i created fully my database from transfermarkt to all good leagues (in 1 month) and deleted useless teams squads. what happened? if u see your original database folder now, its about 95 mb. But i deleted all useless teams squads and while its only 35mb my machine, game started to fly in fifamanager13 :D . i really believe fifa manager is doing great thing at limiting non-selected leagues as 8 teams. just because of a 1 youngstar, i shouldnt add all leagues. English, Spanish and Italian leagues has already seriously great youngstars enough but i still found a lot at other non-selected leagues. especially (EVEN) non-selected Brazil is great market and all youngsters usually accept joining your youth department.

i usually choose... 1-Spanish, 1-Italian, 1-German,1-French and Turkish League 1-2 with reserve leagues(so i can have many youngstars in my league). Sometimes i dont add English premier league because even worst team never wants to buy players from abroad if its not bigstar or above 72-73 level. i dont like to spend money for transfer. i always improve young plyers and youth departments :) thats why real squads are not important for me usually
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »