Transfers screen/played games

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
krychu337
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Transfers screen/played games

Message non lu par krychu337 »

Hello everyone,

First thanks for the amazing job with this modification, keeps the spirit of FM alive :)
I downloaded the patch from your website and I've been able to enjoy it for a couple of weeks now, but one thing is bugging me..
When I check the player details and navigate to "Transfers" screen, it seems that the games played in club history is always at zero (zero games played - zero goals) for many players in different leagues. Some have the numbers intact, but for some it's like they haven't played a game in years.

I am playing Belgian league but this is a case for players from all different leagues in Europe. I am using the original version (Origin downloadable) of the game.. just curious if this is the way it's supposed to be, or can this be fixed?

Thanks for letting me know :)

best regards
Marnix
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Transfers screen/played games

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Hi

if I understand well, you're speacking about Historical Stats of players (during their career).
A lot of players are not updated, because it's a long work to do this, and these last 2 years only one man does this work.
So he updates some players but can't do this for all the database. (almost 60 000 players :sifflote: )

On every game's update we try to update more and more players, but it's a neverending work. :chaud:

To fix this, it's made in the editor, each player at time, and can be only integreted in a new career, because it needs to save and write the database, then start a new career.
granadacf78
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par granadacf78 »

Hello,
The problem that you mention is caused by the database (which can be modify by the editor). Since EA stoped to modify the game, we've tried to make the transfers of the players in the game, but we haven't modify the number of games played for each player (because of the astronomic number of player in the game). Some of them have the correct number of games played but not all of them, that is why some of them seems to haven't played for a long time. If you want you can correct the number of games for each player (good luck :greensiffle: ) with the editor.
Luchar para ganarhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTheQjFCo0c
:greensiffle: Je suis le côté espagnol random du forum :hello:
krychu337
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par krychu337 »

Hey, thanks for your replies.

That's exactly what i thought.. it would indeed take a massive amount of time to keep it all updated. I know it is already a really big and time consuming project.. so thanks for keeping the game alive :)

best regards!
Marnix
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »