Exception error message

BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Exception error message

Message non lu par BubonicPestis »

Ok i have a new issue as soon as i tried to enter my first match i got this error message.Note that this happened in a previous game as well but not from the first match.

Exception:

<Error Msg>
Unabl#e to open t70_1_1_0.fsh
<Call Stack>
Empty

What could be causing this?
As i understand it it looks like a corrupt download but i redownloaded the game and i still got the same error message.
Note that i installed the game as administrator and also i have applied the cff explorer fix to allow the game to run with more than 2gb of memory
Also the game is installed outside of c://(x86)
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Exception error message

Message non lu par JJacq »

It's not a known file, I don't even see where it could be hidden in the game... There are t70_XX but that's it (jersey numbers).
The .fsh are 3D files, so it would be the 3D match that doesn't want to run.

Integration of a patch that would not be from here ?

See if the match goes to text mode and if the next one in 3D generates an error. If so, there is a problem with your team.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 24 juil. 2022 10:31 It's not a known file, I don't even see where it could be hidden in the game... There are t70_XX but that's it (jersey numbers).

See if the match goes to text mode and if the next one in 3D generates an error. If so, there is a problem with your team.
Thank you JJacq i will try what you said and let you know what happened. I have only installed your game fifa manager 18 and the addons you have in your site for the fifa manager 18.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 24 juil. 2022 10:31 It's not a known file, I don't even see where it could be hidden in the game... There are t70_XX but that's it (jersey numbers).

ok i changed the way matches must be played via the preferences menu.Text mode works fine so there's something wrong with the 3d match.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Ok i solved this issue as well.I went to preferences and changed the match type option to always play 3d match.If i left it at decide before every match that error exception will pop up again.
Répondre

Retourner vers « LFP-FIFA Manager 18 (17-18) »