Install Error

BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Install Error

Message non lu par BubonicPestis »

Hello i am trying to install FIFA MANAGER 18 and after the installer finishes i get a poppup from origin saying Directx An internal Errror Occured.Also the installer says installation completed with error code=1
I was getting this error message again in the past but i had fixed it somehow.
Note that the game was installed fine a couple of months ago but i removed it and when i tried to install it again today i got this error message.
I have updated my grahpics card by the way to the latest driver and i even tried a rollback to a previous version that used to work with the game but nothing.I am suspecting a windows update messed up the compatibilty of it but i can't pinpoint it since they are being autodownloaded.Also it might be a net framework error but i have the latest versions there as well

My computer has windows 10 pro and my graphics card is nvidia geforce 330MX updated to the latest driver.

I would appreciate any help.Thanks in advance.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Install Error

Message non lu par JJacq »

Hello,

Try installing DirectX 9, which you can find in LFP Manager 18\__Installer\directx\redist\

Otherwise, when there was this error message, it was either a graphics card driver problem (Update with Nvidia drivers, not the card manufacturer's drivers) or missing video codecs : https://www.codecguide.com/download_k-l ... k_mega.htm
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Hello and thanks for the fast reply.The game was working fine and installed fine a month ago.Then i removed it and i tried to install it again today.I didn't make any changes to my windows but a few microsoft updates were downloaded since then.The game installed and worked fine in the previous version my gpu driver but i tried a downgrade to that one as well and i still got that error message.So i guess directx on my computer got corrupted somehow? i don't know what else it might be.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

also i clicked on that link you gave me for the codecs but it's not opening .The page looks like it doesn't exist or something
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

The link works very well:
Codecguide.jpg
Codecguide.jpg (99.77 Kio) Vu 1383 fois

And as mentioned before, install the DirectX 9 supplied with the game. This will have no impact on other versions of DirectX, such as version 12.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

ok thank you. i will let you know what happened
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

ok i tried to install the directx and i get a similar error message saying system internal error occured.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Did you try to start the game anyway ?
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

yes after i get to choose the number of leagues to be played the game crashes after i hit next.That's because the installation didn't install the directx.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

No relation to DirectX. Here, we are more concerned with a database that has been modified and that crashes the game for example.
DirectX is only used for 3D matchs + a video codec for video sequences outside the match.

Has the deblocage-nombre-championnats-lfp18.exe patch been launched?

Has update #3 been installed?

See also with this: viewtopic.php?t=7120

Did you clean up the previous installations of the game, whatever the version (14 or 18) ?
viewtopic.php?t=3636
The DirectX error on installation may come from this.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

none of that helped.
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I solved the problem on my own feel free to delete this post.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

This is good news but it is always good to share the solution. :clin1:
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 23 juil. 2022 20:01 This is good news but it is always good to share the solution. :clin1:
The issue was that my microsoft net framework got corrupted and it prevented the installation of directx.I uninstalled all net framework updates and then i reinstalled them.Then i tried to install the game again and the directx installed perfectly and installer closed with 0 errors.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Ok, thanks for your feedback, it might help those who are blocked despite all the solutions mentioned above. :ok:
BubonicPestis
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 24 juil. 2022 10:33 Ok, thanks for your feedback, it might help those who are blocked despite all the solutions mentioned above. :ok:
no problem. A new issua has arrised now when i try to play 3d matches.I have another post for it check it i will appreciate any help
Répondre

Retourner vers « LFP-FIFA Manager 18 (17-18) »