crash at 3 july 2028

akumarudes
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

crash at 3 july 2028

Message non lu par akumarudes »

hello guys.

my game crashed at 3rd july 2028 which a day before training camp start. it never happen before and im playing with the update # 3.
i have tried with the simulation which also didnt work

help please

thank you
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: crash at 3 july 2028

Message non lu par JJacq »

Do you mean 2028 ? Not 2018 ?

This is probably due to a transfer going wrong, and apart from using previous backups, including those before the change of season, no solution.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
akumarudes
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par akumarudes »

JJacq a écrit : 10 sept. 2018 01:16 Do you mean 2028 ? Not 2018 ?

This is probably due to a transfer going wrong, and apart from using previous backups, including those before the change of season, no solution.
yup 2028
i dont understand with the problems that you have mention. care to explain a little bit more detail ?
and with the no solution, does it mean i have to play it from the start?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

It's hard to do better than that, I've said it all. I don't see what you don't understand... :suspect:

You should test with previous backups, and particularly the last backup before moving to the new season.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Répondre

Retourner vers « LFP-FIFA Manager 18 (17-18) »