Hi, Im Robert from Hungary

Vous êtes un nouvel inscrit. Présentez-vous un peu.
Rob03
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Hi, Im Robert from Hungary

Message non lu par Rob03 »

Hi, :hello:

My name is Robert i spent a lot of time with fifa, fifa manager and other manager games.
I want to update the Hungarian player database, team logos and create the lower leagues. :heureux:

Rob
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Hi, Im Robert from Hungary

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

:bienvenue:

Hi, you have to see with JJacq for the Hungarian base :clin1:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

:bienvenue: Robert.

What do you want to do exactly ? Change the BDD Hungary for yourself, or share ?
Which version of FIFA Manager are you playing with ?
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Herthos
Membre Team FCM
Membre Team FCM

Message non lu par Herthos »

Hello dear hungarian, if you want we got already a lot of player's photo of hungarian's player. But Akeem Adams is in the bdd yet! :greensiffle:
So we got some help if you are motivated and I enjoy it. It's a nice country and I look forward to play with
Have a nice time here :hello:
Rob03
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 09 févr. 2018 12:08 :bienvenue: Robert.

What do you want to do exactly ? Change the BDD Hungary for yourself, or share ?
Which version of FIFA Manager are you playing with ?
First time create a BDD for the Hungarian teams and share after when im allready, but i have few question. I play with the FM 13 and now tried your version.

Rob
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Attention, we will not be able to integrate your BDD that if you don't apply the rules that go well : viewtopic.php?f=121&t=3829 or at least viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4085.

The important points are to work on the last FIFA Manager 18 database and to do the 3 files/list concerning Retiress, out-of-country transfers and free players. Otherwise, we lose too many players/staff. :gene:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Rob03
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 15 févr. 2018 20:17 Attention, we will not be able to integrate your BDD that if you don't apply the rules that go well : viewtopic.php?f=121&t=3829 or at least viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4085.

The important points are to work on the last FIFA Manager 18 database and to do the 3 files/list concerning Retiress, out-of-country transfers and free players. Otherwise, we lose too many players/staff. :gene:
Ok, i will try to everything step by step.
I'll make some description in Hungarian that I share with you and later for other Hungarian "developers"
Rob03
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Herthos a écrit : 13 févr. 2018 19:41 Hello dear hungarian, if you want we got already a lot of player's photo of hungarian's player. But Akeem Adams is in the bdd yet! :greensiffle:
So we got some help if you are motivated and I enjoy it. It's a nice country and I look forward to play with
Have a nice time here :hello:
Hi, its will be a hardwork what i would like to create (example: create hungarian description for create players and how determinate the players lvl - i translate your versions what shared in the forum) and im alone but its will be a good achivment for me. :heureux:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

You have an English version that was made for the previous season :
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3653#p171225
Rob03
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 16 févr. 2018 10:14 You have an English version that was made for the previous season :
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3653#p171225
THX, but im founded erarlier. :sifflote:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentations »