The game crashes 06/30/17

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
justfernando
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

The game crashes 06/30/17

Message non lu par justfernando »

Hello everyone, sorry for speaking english.
I play (for AC Milan) in a licensed version of fifa manager '14 (with your LFP 15-16 and the third patch). But the game crashes on 30 June 2017. I tried to simulate from different dates and savegames. Nevertheless, it still useless.
Can anyone suggest why this is happening?

Merci!
sneyes
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Re: The game crashes 06/30/17

Message non lu par sneyes »

Same issue here but in 30/Jun/2016

I've tried with other savegames ( even with ones from 1/January ) and simulating everything. I had another game that it did pass that date, and in which I've selected more leagues ( I have the Italian league selected and always simulating between 26/28 June).

Anyone has any idea, how can we fix this?

Sorry for the English.....
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

We never experienced systematic crash at these dates.

If you said that with another career everything goes well maybe some issues with some transferts generated during your game. (even with transfert made by AI's Clubs)
If it's what happen, your career is corrupted and will never be able to continue.
sneyes
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par sneyes »

Hello.

I've even tried to re-install the game from scratch and still does not work :triste:

Many thanks anyway. Will start another game.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

I think (but i may be wrong) that during your career something wrong happens, probably in another club than yours, and so, this career can't go further, and there is no solution to change this.

if it was a bug in our game, everyone would have this crash at these dates, but it's not the case.
Maybe a random or hasardous bug. (it happens sometimes on Fifa Manager and not only the 14)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »