Problem when creating a club

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Zaralzer
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Problem when creating a club

Message non lu par Zaralzer »

Hello, I'm sorry to not being able to talk in french but I'm spanish.

I really love the work you doing with FIFA Manager after the close of Manager Fifa website, there are only a few websites up with quality content.

Well, after downloading your 15-16 patch, I have a issue when creating a new club to play. Concretely the problem appears on the badge creation, I can't load or save the work, the buttons do not work and are overlap with the windows tab menu.
Fichiers joints
club.png
club.png (2.31 Mio) Vu 1187 fois
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Problem when creating a club

Message non lu par JJacq »

OK. I'll fix that but it will take some time. 1 or 2 days. I'll let you know here as soon as it's ready. :clin1:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Zaralzer
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Zaralzer »

JJacq a écrit :OK. I'll fix that but it will take some time. 1 or 2 days. I'll let you know here as soon as it's ready. :clin1:
Okay, thank you!

I seen some other minor problems with some interface parts, but nothing serious. The bigges problem I seen is that at the moment.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

More work than expected because there were all the screens of the option to redo. :chaud:

That's what makes yours now. I let you find your buttons. :mrgreen:
2015_12_05 20_10_42.jpg
2015_12_05 20_10_42.jpg (201.78 Kio) Vu 1171 fois

Here's the fix patch that will be incorporated in the next update for FIFA Manager 15-16 :
http://fifa-club-manager.fr/telechargem ... p15-16.zip

Good game !
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »