Problem with the game when start up

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pourrez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Problem with the game when start up

Message non lu par samadhi »

Hello!

I get this weird message when I start the game, it loads and then this message pops up. I have some problems with the stadiums, converted from FIFA game, stadiums of Augsburg, Elfsborg and Malmö dosen't shows correct, the stand where the sun hit the stand are black when I play and I belive this message has something to do with it. Does anybody have the similar problem? Or know why this pps up and how to fix it?

VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Problem with the game when start up

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

Tiens donc il y'a µTorrent en bas dis moi :mrgreen:
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Problem with the game when start up

Message non lu par Horhgh »

samadhi a écrit :Hello!

I get this weird message when I start the game, it loads and then this message pops up. I have some problems with the stadiums, converted from FIFA game, stadiums of Augsburg, Elfsborg and Malmö dosen't shows correct, the stand where the sun hit the stand are black when I play and I belive this message has something to do with it. Does anybody have the similar problem? Or know why this pps up and how to fix it?

we can't help on issues coming from content that we don't create.
You add some content by your own, maybe it's only bad content, or bad located.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »