the forum in English? and another editor question for the experts of the game

scottj63
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

the forum in English? and another editor question for the experts of the game

Message non lu par scottj63 »

Guys,

Is there a way for me to turn the forums to English?

Second question is again about editing a player. I want to make a wonderkid to play in the English Conference. I know the salary doesn't work in the editor. So is there a way to make a 14 yr old player who will turn into the next Messi or Ronaldo without costing me 30,000 a week at the start of his career? I enjoy starting in the lowest leagues with a player to carry me up as a youth (as I did many times in FM 08 the best in my opinion with the gameplay patches). Any help on how to edit a player to be a superstar without breaking the bank account of a lower league team will be GREATLY appreciated.

Scott
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: the forum in English? and another editor question for the experts of the game

Message non lu par JJacq »

- Yes, you can change the language in your user panel. But of course, it changes the Forum features, not messages. :clin1:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (108.24 Kio) Vu 4887 fois

- For your other question, I let someone more qualified to answer. :gene:

Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
spoucknick00
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: the forum in English? and another editor question for the experts of the game

Message non lu par spoucknick00 »

j'ai déjà répondu a la réponse ailleurs ...pour moi , il y a que ça
une histoire , un mythe , un peuple
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

spoucknick00 a écrit :j'ai déjà répondu a la réponse ailleurs ...pour moi , il y a que ça
je pense que ta réponse n'est pas assez facilement traduisible par des "traducteurs en ligne".

Il faut faire des phrases courtes.
Bien séparer chaque information (éventuellement pour chaque info, faire un espace d'une ligne)
Eviter les fautes d'orthographe ou de syntaxe. (je sais, ça, ça va pas être simple :mrgreen: )

Ainsi ça permet de pouvoir traduire chaque phrase l'une après l'autre, sinon si il y a un trop gros paquet, le traducteur en ligne va mélanger un peu tout, et ça ne voudra plus rien dire, surtout pour quelqu'un qui au départ ne comprend pas du tout le français.
spoucknick00
Manager Général
Manager Général

:lang3: j ai pourtant fait l effort
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

spoucknick00 a écrit : :lang3: j ai pourtant fait l effort
Ce sont juste des conseils pas des critiques.

Mais si tu veux que Scott ait une chance de te comprendre, c'est comme ça qu'il faudrait essayer de lui répondre.
Pour qu'il puisse traduire phrase après phrase.
Car là à mon avis, il ne sait pas trop où il doit couper.

Les traducteurs en ligne ont tendance à regrouper les mots à leur convenance pour pouvoir proposer des traductions.
Et les regroupements ne sont souvent pas les bons... :sifflote:
Alors plus les phrases sont courtes et moins il y a de chances d'erreurs. :clin1:
scottj63
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

HorHgh, I can understand your posts in the translator. Thank you for using the direct sentences.

Can someone give me a guide on how to make a super youth player that won't bankrupt my budget for a Conference level team? I didn't understand Spouknick in my other thread.

I also use your game play mod HorHgh. It is pretty good. Having a good 3d Match is the key to making the game enjoyable. Fifa Manager was at its best with FM 08 with the incredible game play mods that people made.

I lived in Spain for 4 yrs...and this is all the French I needed to learn "S'il vous plaît, je peux prendre une bière"

Scott
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

scottj63 a écrit :I lived in Spain for 4 yrs...and this is all the French I needed to learn "S'il vous plaît, je peux prendre une bière"
:lol: :copains:

Now, you're live in Australia ?
spoucknick00 a écrit :la chose que tu peux faire , c'est descendre son niveau et mettre 6/7 de talents . Mais tu mets des caractères assez sympas pour un joueur . Qui permet de faire progresser assez vite .
ensuite , si tu veux , tu peux lui mettre un bon niveau en Coup Franc , Penalties et Corner (généralement , ils sont en gris pour tout les postes :clin1: ) Tu lui mets un bon niveau pour le capitanat . Tu lui mets 5 a chaque pied . Et si tu as envies , tu lui mets plusieurs langue . Des craques , je fais ça . Après tout dépends du poste que tu veux pour ton joueur
en attaquant Avant Puissant c est pas mal en progression (faut aussi qu il soit grand :clin1: ) ou finisseur . Milieu de terrain MC . faut mettre meneur , trois poumons ou omniprésent . défenseur central , faut mettre Bâtisseur . MDF , récupérateur . Après les ARG / ARD je met Allier , faut aussi penser à l’endurance , vitesse et accélération .

voila ce que je peux te dire pour faire progresser plus vite des joueurs . Tu n'es pas forcé de mettre des haut niveau et talent élever , faut juste les faire progresser . Afin de pas les perdre tout de suite avec des clauses minable au début de partie.
Indeed, translating the message in question is impossible :greensiffle:

I will try in small pieces :
- Lower the level and define 6 or 7 for talent
- Define positive characters, allowing good growth
- Set a good level in corners, free kicks and penalty
- Good level in "Captain"
- Set 5 on each foot (left and right)
- Make him speaking several languages
- For AC, set in Target Man or "Penalty box" ?
- For MC, MO, set in Playmaker, Busy or Box to box
- For DC, set in Builds up
- For MDf, set in Mid ball winner
- ARD / ARG, set in Pulls wide

- Don't forget Stamina, Speed and Acceleration.
- It's not mandatory to define a high level or a high talent, you must especially make progress him.
- Define Clauses order not to lose the player.

So, I did what I could to translate into English but I don't know all the words for the game in English. :gene:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
scottj63
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

thank you for the help with that. I will try that this evening or tomorrow on the editing of a player

I live in the Philippines when I am not working in Afghanistan.

Scott
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

scottj63 a écrit :HorHgh, I can understand your posts in the translator. Thank you for using the direct sentences.

Can someone give me a guide on how to make a super youth player that won't bankrupt my budget for a Conference level team? I didn't understand Spouknick in my other thread.

I also use your game play mod HorHgh. It is pretty good. Having a good 3d Match is the key to making the game enjoyable. Fifa Manager was at its best with FM 08 with the incredible game play mods that people made.

I lived in Spain for 4 yrs...and this is all the French I needed to learn "S'il vous plaît, je peux prendre une bière"

Scott
:ok:

As I was, in the past, member on foreign forums, i had the same problems of translation than yours :mrgreen:

So my experience tells me that short sentences and only 1 tip in each sentence may help the auto-translation (with google or anything else)
Then I try to teach my compatriots to do it this way, so people who do not speak French can more easily understand the answers. :clin1:
spoucknick00
Manager Général
Manager Général

JJacq a écrit :
scottj63 a écrit :I lived in Spain for 4 yrs...and this is all the French I needed to learn "S'il vous plaît, je peux prendre une bière"
:lol: :copains:

Now, you're live in Australia ?
spoucknick00 a écrit :la chose que tu peux faire , c'est descendre son niveau et mettre 6/7 de talents . Mais tu mets des caractères assez sympas pour un joueur . Qui permet de faire progresser assez vite .
ensuite , si tu veux , tu peux lui mettre un bon niveau en Coup Franc , Penalties et Corner (généralement , ils sont en gris pour tout les postes :clin1: ) Tu lui mets un bon niveau pour le capitanat . Tu lui mets 5 a chaque pied . Et si tu as envies , tu lui mets plusieurs langue . Des craques , je fais ça . Après tout dépends du poste que tu veux pour ton joueur
en attaquant Avant Puissant c est pas mal en progression (faut aussi qu il soit grand :clin1: ) ou finisseur . Milieu de terrain MC . faut mettre meneur , trois poumons ou omniprésent . défenseur central , faut mettre Bâtisseur . MDF , récupérateur . Après les ARG / ARD je met Allier , faut aussi penser à l’endurance , vitesse et accélération .

voila ce que je peux te dire pour faire progresser plus vite des joueurs . Tu n'es pas forcé de mettre des haut niveau et talent élever , faut juste les faire progresser . Afin de pas les perdre tout de suite avec des clauses minable au début de partie.
Indeed, translating the message in question is impossible :greensiffle:

I will try in small pieces :
- Lower the level and define 6 or 7 for talent
- Define positive characters, allowing good growth
- Set a good level in corners, free kicks and penalty
- Good level in "Captain"
- Set 5 on each foot (left and right)
- Make him speaking several languages
- For AC, set in Target Man or "Penalty box" ?
- For MC, MO, set in Playmaker, Busy or Box to box
- For DC, set in Builds up
- For MDf, set in Mid ball winner
- ARD / ARG, set in Pulls wide

- Don't forget Stamina, Speed and Acceleration.
- It's not mandatory to define a high level or a high talent, you must especially make progress him.
- Define Clauses order not to lose the player.

So, I did what I could to translate into English but I don't know all the words for the game in English. :gene:

pourtant , j avais corriger un max de faite et j ai meme mis les accents :alerte:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Oui, il y avait un effort. Mais pas grave, on est là en soutien. :mrgreen:

Ce que dit Horhgh est vrai pour les "traducteurs" : bien penser à faire des phrases courtes. :clin1:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »