Player Training

Echanges sur le coaching, les tactiques...
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Player Training

Message non lu par papbob »

Hello i noticed that in some of my players some attributes become green or blue...what does each of them mean?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Player Training

Message non lu par JJacq »

Hello.

Can you give us a screenshot to understand what this is all about?
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Hey here you go... notice that some skills are green and blue
Fichiers joints
2020_12_01 23_57_57.jpg
2020_12_01 23_57_57.jpg (112.04 Kio) Vu 4839 fois
toune
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par toune »

Hello,
I'm really not sure but after a look at my players i have two hypotheses according to the following :

- softcap and hardcap of skill progress
my clues are :
  • i have a young 3,5 stars finisher CS that hit blue at finishing over 91 and it was very long to reach 96
  • my 3 stars defender has a blue skill that can barely increase over 82
  • black and orange skills (under 31) increase faster than green and blue
- best attributes
my clues are :
  • there is always 3 blue skills, not more, whether there is green skills or not
  • i have a 4 stars CB that has 91 at defensive position but it's still green because there is two skills at 99 and one at 95
  • skills just become green at 80 for everybody
The second series of facts seems to disprove the first hypothesis. so i guess it is just a simple IU feature that helps you reading the skills, it has nothing to do with training in any way.

Now good luck with Aris and don't let the four greek monsters steal your key players !
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

thanks for your help and inputs toune...i guess that when a skill hits green or blue it will train slower than black or orange as you said...and dont worry i always put my star players not for sale ^^aris is an interesting choice ^^ in the real world aris is doing real good now the team is in the second place in the local league after 9 games :)
toune
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par toune »

papbob a écrit : 05 déc. 2020 16:05 i always put my star players not for sale
Yes but 3 "not for sale" is not always enough and beware that any club with more reputation than yours will harass you with offers for the other players in order to destabilize you. Once it happens and you decline, players that were glad to be here lose morale and claim they want to leave (or their fake "wife wants to live in another city"). It's part of the way the bigger clubs maintain supremacy.

In order to prevent this to happen, there is a trick with a glitch: When you have an offer, the player becomes on the market. Don't anwer to the offer. First go to the "change transfer status" page and remove him from the market list. Then go back to the offer message and click on "discuss/negociate" (i don't know what it is in the english version) --> The offer will be canceled without having moral penalty triggered by the "refuse" button (and you will see it will be deleted from the negociation status panel)

Before knowing that glitch, I spent 5 seasons playing with Platanias. As the reputation was very low (4 or 6, I don't remember), I was harassed by everybody (even Aiganikos and Vernia !). When i started to run for the title while the reputation was still low, that was hell : Olympiakos, Pana, AEK and PAOK were making offers every week, especially few days before i had to play against them. Because of this, many of the young talented players i needed were forever angry against me and never renewed the contract.

Anyway in your game, if you play against Asteras Tripoli, just take a look at Anastasios Douvikas (he's maybe still with the youth squad in your season). In my game, that guy had become completely crazy, scoring many goals a game. I bought him and i won many titles just because of him. I don't know what made him very effective but i owed him everything.
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

wow thanks for the tip man i didn't know that! i will definitely put this glitch to use! thanks again ^^
Répondre

Retourner vers « Coaching »