Multiplayer Online?Hamachi?LAN Mode?

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
xezz
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Multiplayer Online?Hamachi?LAN Mode?

Message non lu par xezz »

Is it possible to play with my friend in LAN mode? He with one team and me with another, in the same league?

Ex: Me (Arsenal)
       He (Liverpool)

Est-il possible de jouer avec mes amis en mode LAN? Lui avec une équipe et moi avec une autre, dans la même ligue?

Ex: Moi (Arsenal)
       Mon ami (Liverpool)

:ok:
Modifié en dernier par xezz le 03 oct. 2019 21:19, modifié 1 fois.
xezz
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Re: Multiplayer Online?Hamachi?

Je veux jouer à la FM avec mon ami en mode LAN, chacun avec son équipe, dans la même ligue.
Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider?

I want to play FM with my friend in LAN mode, each with his team, in the same league.
Can anyone help me?

Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Re: Multiplayer Online?Hamachi?LAN Mode?

Message non lu par Dmitry »

FM has a mode where you can play with 2, 3 or 4 managers.
xezz
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Dmitry a écrit : 03 oct. 2019 23:02 FM has a mode where you can play with 2, 3 or 4 managers.
But me at my house and my friend at his house? Or would we have to play on the same computer?

Today I play Football Manager 2012 via HAMACHI, I was wondering if FIFA Manager can also play like this, because my friend lives in another city.
xezz
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Anyone?
xezz
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

:pleurs:
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

On the same computer
xezz
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

VincenzOM a écrit : 08 oct. 2019 09:40 On the same computer
THX Vicenzo

Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

You can play with TeamViewer or any other program where you can share your screen.
vexx312
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par vexx312 »

Dmitry a écrit : 09 oct. 2019 02:10 You can play with TeamViewer or any other program where you can share your screen.
I also want to play Fifa Manager career with my friend (2 players, me and him on own computers). We tried to play by TeamViewer and programs like this but while he is sharing his screen i can't use my mouse cursor on his screen IN GAME... (for example on deskop there are no problems with mouse cursor...) so basically we can't play by these programs, at least i don't know the program to share screen which gives opportunity to move mouse cursor good in game (for me and my friend) :triste:
Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

At this moment this is possible only in FM Season 2020 or FM 2021. The issue with mouse was solved there (but you need to enable windowed mode and "Windows mouse pointer" in game options).
vexx312
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Dmitry a écrit : 26 mars 2021 09:10 At this moment this is possible only in FM Season 2020 or FM 2021. The issue with mouse was solved there (but you need to enable windowed mode and "Windows mouse pointer" in game options).
Ok but we prefer to play Fifa Manager 10, i mean i found this: bdd v 3.0 2020-21 avec fichiers GameStart
https://mon-partage.fr/f/J1CGFPBX/
Fichier barèmes bdd 3.0 20-21 : https://mon-partage.fr/f/A6FbQhYJ/ - it's to Fifa Manager 10, has this patch "Windows mouse pointer" in game options? Here is source (where i found this patch): viewtopic.php?t=3501

I'm sure u are talking about Patches to Fifa Manager 13,14 versions and it's good to hear problem is solved here. Just asking if this patch v3.0 2020-21 (to Fifa Manager 10) solving this problem also? (it's important for us to know). If not we will have to play Fifa Man 13 or 14 (patched of course). Thanks You Very Much for answer.
Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

No, they are different patches. I'm talking about FM 13/FM 14 Patch.
vexx312
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Dmitry a écrit : 27 mars 2021 13:04 No, they are different patches. I'm talking about FM 13/FM 14 Patch.
I patched my Fifa Manager 13 (with this Fifa 2021 season patch) and everything works perfect except "open game in window mode" and "Windows mouse pointer" options in game... the problem is: When i'm starting the game and go to options, first i need to click "open game in window mode" so i'm clicking it. Game informs me it will be enabled after i restart game. Then i'm clicking (enabling) "Windows mouse pointer" option and then i'm restarting the game, after restart i go to options, but these options ("open game in window mode" and "Windows mouse pointer") are not enabled (it looks like i'm not enabled it before..). Everytime i enable this options and restart my game these options are disabled. Now i added "-windowed" to my game shortcut on deskop, then opened the game, go to options and... even when my game is in window mode right now the option "open game in window mode" is not enabled IN GAME options (so the second option "Windows mouse pointer" also is disabled, becouse to enable this option firstly "open game in window mode" IN GAME options need to be enabled).

Maybe you know what could help? that's my last question. And Thanks for help one more time, i appreciate it
Dmitry
Gonfleur de Ballons
Gonfleur de Ballons

Run the game with admin rights, it should work then.
vexx312
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Dmitry a écrit : 29 mars 2021 00:32 Run the game with admin rights, it should work then.
Yes u were right, Thanks :)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »