Crash du jeu en voulant démarrer une nouvelle partie

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Thimmortal24
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Crash du jeu en voulant démarrer une nouvelle partie

Message non lu par Thimmortal24 »

:hello: à tous,

Je cherchais à commencer une nouvelle partie sur Manager 18.

Mais le programme du jeu s'est interrompu peu de temps après qu'il me faille choisir un entraineur et/ou en créer un nouveau.

Le programme a stoppé net, et au retour sur le Bureau, je n'ai droit à aucun message d'erreur.

Si je lance une ancienne partie sauvegardé: RAS. ça tourne comme d'habitude.

Quelqu'un connaitrait-il une solution à apporter ?

Merci par avance,
Th
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Crash du jeu en voulant démarrer une nouvelle partie

Message non lu par JJacq »

Bonjour,

Base de données modifiée non ?
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Thimmortal24
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Thimmortal24 »

JJacq a écrit : 26 juin 2019 20:14 Bonjour,

Base de données modifiée non ?
Hello,

Je l'ai remise à 0 depuis l'éditeur.

J'ai fait 2 nouveaux tests, en changeant à chaque fois le choix de la base de donnée (EA ou éditeur): aucun effet.
ça continue de planter même si j'ai le temps de sélectionner et valider un profil existant

Idem après réinstallation de l'update#3
patlechat
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par patlechat »

Bonjour

Même souci que toi. Tu as trouvé une solution ?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Le fait que tu confirmes qu'avec une sauvegarde ça passe, c'est bien qu'il y a quelque chose côté base de données par exemple.
Vérifie que tu as bien suivi la procédure à la lettre (mode Admin, chemin d'installation, etc).
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par dialectus »

Hello

since i´m having the same problem again , since i´ve re-installed the game, to install Update 3 to see if this frustrating problem is fixed , and it was not.

so here it goes , this time to see what´s the problem , i was putting my edited DB , 2 by 2 country each , and created new savegames each time i put the 2 countries , no problems until i reach Georgia and Gibraltar , from there i cannot progress anymore to manager screen selection , the game allways "crash" to desktop with no error in the loading screen , i´ve tried to put back the original database from those 2 countries , reseted the database to default , same thing happens , when i´ve selected to begin with "Default EA Database" with reseted database , i make to manager screen , but in the next loading the game exits.

i repeat , the problem only started with Georgia and Gibraltar , even with the edited database from those 2 country that comes with your editor , tried also to run the bat "fix Zdata" but still not fixes.

i honestly i not know what i can do more to fix this , and this demotivates me , cuz i´ve 1 and half year (i stopped one time to take a break ) working on this , editing only Europe + my personal Portugal patch i´ve created from scratch , i not edited only the big leagues (France , Spain, Italy and Germany) , i will do England only if i can fix this issue first.

i apologize for this huge text , but i need help to find a possible solution for this , thx in advance :ok:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Hello,

I didn't understand everything you did but it's sure that "fix zdata" has no effect on the database.

What exactly did you do ? Modified the players ? Modified competition scripts ? By the Editor ? By modification directly in the script files? Which files did you modify in "hard" ? etc.

What is certain is that you should always back up your home directory, to find the files you need, or to restore without having to reinstall the : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3404

It is also necessary to save, with a different name, its database at each division update for example, which makes it possible to start again from the previous version which worked well, even if one must start again the last country made. There are bugs that can't be explained, we redo the same modifications, and it works.

It was some good advices for all those who will read this exchange. :clin1:
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

- What exactly did you do ?
i´ll try to explain the best i can , first i´ve done a backup from the database , unistalled Fifa Manager 18 , re-installed again and installed Update 3 that i haven´t in the previous Fifa Manager 18 , then i begin to put again the backup database i´ve done , 2 country files each , and created various new games with those 2 leagues files i was put back , no problems , could created new manager and selected my team , until i put Georgia and Gibaltar database files the problem is back , the game exits to desktop with no error in the loading screen before create the manager , even with the others leagues i´ve selected previously without problem , last thing i´ve tried was resetting the database to 0 ,didn´t work either ,begin a new game ,selected the option "begin with Default EA Database" , i could select\create the manager , but after in the next loading screen before i select team , the game exits again. about the zData thing , i didn´t know that was not related to database eheh.

- Modified the players ?
no , only in Portugal cuz i needed to create players for the new teams and teams without players to be more complete for my patch.

- Modified competition scripts ?
no.

- By the Editor ?
what i meant with "your" editor , it was about the database that come with Fifa Manager 18 when installed.

- By modification directly in the script files?
- Which files did you modify in "hard" ?
i not understand what you mean with that 2 questions sorry.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Message non lu par Horhgh »

Difficult to know what happens, and what you're doing :mrgreen:

First of all, it's useless to reset the database with the editor menu, and useless to start the game with EA database.
Because this database was made for a game and editor starting in july 2013, so sure it will crash at a time or another !

If you want to backup the database, you should make a copy of the entire "database" folder of the game after installing the game and the update#3 and saved it in the editor.
Then, if you made some changes in the database and want to restart with the FCM's original, you will have only to copy this "backuped folder" in the main directory of the game to go back to the LFP18 update#3 database. (then open editor, save, export)

When you are creating your several career :

1- did you add each time more countries to your selected list (until reaching Georgia, Gibraltar) ?
2- Or do you only selected few new countries in place of those of the previous career ?

If you add more and more countries (option 1), the game may crash because you have selected too many leagues.

If it's not the case, maybe you have an issue with your manager profiles (sometimes it may happens, and i don't know why) because it's seems the game crash before the manager selection screen !
So maybe try this :
- make a backup of the ManagerProfiles.dat file (located here : C:\Users\******\Documents\LFP MANAGER 18\Config) in order to keep a copy of this file if it's not solving your issue.
- and delete the original ManagerProfiles.dat
Then try to start the game (maybe first with the leagues creating issues, Georgia, Gibraltar) you will have no manager profile at the start and need to create a totally new one.

I'm not sure of anything, it's just some ideas.
if nothing works at all, i have no more ideas to help.
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

@Horhgh
when i´ve created new saves , it was with 2 countries selected each time i start a new game , Albania\Andorra ; Austria\Armenia , etc..

before putting Gibraltar \ Georgia database:

Albania\Andorra ; Armenia\Austria ; Azerbaijan\Belarus ; Belgiun\Bosnia Hz. ; Bulgaria\Croatia ; Cyprus\Czech Rep. ; Denmark\Estonia ; Faroes Island\Finland ; Khazakistan\Macedonia

all this leagues i not got any issue creating a new game

after putting Gibraltar \ Georgia database:
Albania\Andorra ; Armenia\Austria ; Azerbaijan\Belarus ; Belgiun\Bosnia Hz. ; Bulgaria\Croatia ; Cyprus\Czech Rep. ; Denmark\Estonia ; Faroes Island\Finland ; Khazakistan\Macedonia ; Georgia\Gibraltar

about the backup , i´ve done a copy of database folder yes.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

There is something i don't understand !!! :suspect:

What database are you using in the editor at the beginning ?
FCM LFP18 update#3, I presume ! Not ?

So from where are coming all the countries database you add in it ? :fou:

Because if the game don't work anymore after installing some country files (in this case, Georgia and Gibraltar), the issues could come from these country files ! Even if the leagues are not selected, the game uses some content of each country, so a mistake in any file could corrupt all the database in game.

Did you try to add only Georgia and test, and only Gibraltar and test ?
To see if only one make the game crash.

Did you also try to delete the manager profiles ?
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

@Horhgh
i´m using the Update 3 database yes , the countries i´m adding back is from the previous Fifa Manager 18 database that i´ve edited , i´ve done the backup of his folder before i unistalled the game.
and yes , i only selected Georgia and Gibraltar in the new game test and removed the manager profile.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

so don't use your files (Georgia and Gibraltar), because for me the issues come from your files.

Because the game works before you add them, and no more after.
I think there will be no other solution !
dialectus
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

@Horhgh
i´ve tried to put back the Georgia and Gibraltar files that comes with Fifa Manager 18 after installing also , but didn´t work either.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Does the game works with only FCM update#3 and nothing else ?

if yes, the issue comes from your files or what you did.
So it's up to you to find what's wrong.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »