Not Enough Memory?

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
nobbynorris88
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Not Enough Memory?

Message non lu par nobbynorris88 »

Hello All, I've just spent ages updating a database for the prem league, I normally always play with Arsenal and a team in the lowest league Weston Super Mare, done this for years and years, how ever gone to start a new game with just all the English clubs and Reserves and its saying I do not have enough memory? i have 8gb of Ram and 134GB free on my C drive? Never had an issue before, is this because more league have been added from the original game? What can I do to make this work? Thanks
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Re: Not Enough Memory?

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

If it's because of too many championships or selected clubs you can try this: : https://fifa-club-manager-forum.fr/view ... 41#p191341
nobbynorris88
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Thanks for this, just installed and still wont let me select all the English leagues, it used to say fine, for a few leagues and then something like it will be slower but can cope if selected all, its never said can do it and physically grey out the next button.

Just tried the above hasn't worked but have to say the game seems to be running abit quicker! Also tried the more league patch from lpa14 but doesnt seem to work either?

For now I'm just playing with the leagues it will let me play with :)

Thanks for your help

Spent days updating the English leagues to the same as players and skills from fifa 19 :dodo: lol
nobbynorris88
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Just a quick one if you forgot to amend the amount of playable leagues before the instal is there a way to go back and change it? Thanks
nobbynorris88
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Solved, re downloaded the orginal zip installer and extracted just the app that allows you to overide the amount of leagues :) time to put weston back in to the lowest league :)
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

I did not understand everything, it works now ?
(Sorry my english is bad)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »