Updates problems

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
BosnianManiacs
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Updates problems

Message non lu par BosnianManiacs »

I used to install all updates when they came #1, two and now #3, but nothing change.

In update #3 description - bosnian bdd is change, but there are still players from starts of the FIFA MANAGER 18.

I do evertyhing like they said, after update instalation i go to editor write to te game and save files, but it's the same players.

What can I do? Am I missing something?

One more question, england ligue, especialy liverpool has the same team from 2017, coutinho is stil there, is it ok?
Are you editing England and others top leagues?

Thanks
Sebastiien86
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Updates problems

Message non lu par Sebastiien86 »

tu as fait une nouvelle partie ? pour avoir les modification dans le jeu ?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

For example, this is what we have for a club in Bosnia. It is up to you to compare (also in the editor) with what you have.

bosnie.JPG
bosnie.JPG (191.84 Kio) Vu 2336 fois

For Coutinho, it is in scheduled transfer:

coutinho2.JPG
coutinho2.JPG (206.85 Kio) Vu 2336 fois
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
BosnianManiacs
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par BosnianManiacs »

First thansk on answers. :ok:

That exactly i have for Bosnia (BDD), many players are'nt in that clubs right now, but that is not problem, i can do transfers.

For coutinho and others i didnt see before that future transfer, now it's ok. I thins updates have the summer transfers or something like that, but what I can see that's not the case?

For the "new part" i didnt exually understand that part, thas it mean to start NEW GAME? I instaled every update in FIFA Manager 18 folder.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

Don't forget that the game starts on July 1st, 2017, so the players are those at that date.

The changes by update#3 of the world database are not taken into consideration in a current game, it is necessary to create a new one.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Michaelowen »

BosnianManiacs a écrit : 04 sept. 2018 18:14 First thansk on answers. :ok:

That exactly i have for Bosnia (BDD), many players are'nt in that clubs right now, but that is not problem, i can do transfers.

For coutinho and others i didnt see before that future transfer, now it's ok. I thins updates have the summer transfers or something like that, but what I can see that's not the case?

For the "new part" i didnt exually understand that part, thas it mean to start NEW GAME? I instaled every update in FIFA Manager 18 folder.

yes, any change at the editor only affects to the new game on condition that you choose database editor based game(after opening new game)
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »