Full Game installation?

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
R4uL88
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Full Game installation?

Message non lu par R4uL88 »

Hi,

I am new here. I looked on the forum and can't find this info (maybe because I don't speak french)...but I just found out about your game and I wanted to know if I want to have the full experience with logos, team chants, cars, ageing, etc....what do I need to install and in which order?

At the moment I am downloading the FIFAM18.zip and the Update 3. Can you please help me with what to install and which order? I am talking about the patches that you have on the first page (Hymnes Clubs, Panneaux publicitaires matchs 3D, Vie Privée Véhicules, Vie Privée Progression Ages, Pack Badges LFP).

Sorry if this is not the place to post this question, if I should have posted in french or this is already posted on the forum.

Thank you for all the hard work that you guys put into this game!
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Full Game installation?

Message non lu par JJacq »

Hello,

The first thing to install is of course the game, following the procedure, so after removing everything that refers to a version 14 if that version is installed. Then follow the installation steps and advice. Test the game to see if it starts well, by creating a game. If Ok, install update#3, in Administrator mode, and test again.

You then install the additional patches that interest you. :clin1:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Re: Full Game installation?

Message non lu par Michaelowen »

R4uL88 a écrit : 27 août 2018 20:31 Hi,

I am new here. I looked on the forum and can't find this info (maybe because I don't speak french)...but I just found out about your game and I wanted to know if I want to have the full experience with logos, team chants, cars, ageing, etc....what do I need to install and in which order?

At the moment I am downloading the FIFAM18.zip and the Update 3. Can you please help me with what to install and which order? I am talking about the patches that you have on the first page (Hymnes Clubs, Panneaux publicitaires matchs 3D, Vie Privée Véhicules, Vie Privée Progression Ages, Pack Badges LFP).

Sorry if this is not the place to post this question, if I should have posted in french or this is already posted on the forum.

Thank you for all the hard work that you guys put into this game!

there is a "IMPORTANT - FM18 Installation guide - ENG.pdf" inside zip. You need to read it for everything. you dont have to download something for playing game. but the last updated 2017-18 season-end team squads are at "Update # 3 for LFP FIFA Manager 18."

install it to your fm18 installation path. (if you didnt change any settings at any installation, dont mind these)

then if you download and install Ultrapack-lfp18, your game has pictures of all of the PROFESSIONAL players. if you dont, there are pictures of players at only some known popular leagues.

then if you download and install badges-lfp18 and badges-lfp18-update-v2.0 , all of the teams have their own logos. otherwise there are logos of teams at only some known popular leagues.

other updates are for fun, you dont need them if you mind only manager-game experience
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »