Game keep crashing after selecting leagues and other bugs

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
illyrianwarrior
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Game keep crashing after selecting leagues and other bugs

Message non lu par illyrianwarrior »

First of all I would really thank the entire forum who has contributed to updating this game, the programmers, the designers who revamped the game, the people who kept updating with transfers, and all the rest with all respect, for all the amazing work and giving the rest of fans a chance to continue play it.
If it was not for all of you along with Gerald Köhler original support on 14, we would never have this amazing detailed game.

EA sports or the shit joke that is now with the clowns in charge, disconnected this game at 14, because they could not "keep up" with football manager, but reality is they where to greedy and EA was aiming capturing causal player with craptastic aracadish games as FIFA nor they had any patience for capturing Football manager audience because they are afterall EA ceos in charge or greedy clowns which also happen to rub their own studio politics in game as propaganda.
So F EA.
[end of the rant]

And thank you for LFP Manager for work updating it to 2018, and also with respect to FMzocker team version, and also thank you Gerald Köhler for al years of FIFA manager and brilliant ideas.

Back to the thread.

Now my problem is that when I start the game after the selection of countries leagues to pick the game crashes and I uninstalled the old version.
Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thank you in advance.
War by sea, war by the mountains , is the only way. - Gentius.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Game keep crashing after selecting leagues and other bugs

Message non lu par JJacq »

For your problem, the most common case is when the base has been modified by the player... No anomalies detected on our side, everything works fine.

If you really haven't changed anything, perhaps a concern about a country we might have missed. Give us exactly what you have selected as country and division for each of them, and we will test on our side.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
illyrianwarrior
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq Thanks for your help.
I'm having a couple of problems actually.
Well I'm using Albanian league trying to play with Epidamnos/Dyrrachium/ Durres. I have tried playing only with Albania league Kategoria Superjore/ Superliga in game is called Liga, and with alternative Italy Serie A, along Liga but unfortunately the results are the same, game crashes no matter what.

What is strange though, is that it plays perfectly fine with Fussball manager 2018, from FMzocker .

Also whenever I try to reinstall the game i get this error:

Installation path: D:\FIFA Manager 18
Extracting game files
The system cannot find the file specified

What should I do, should I do a clean install, and what are the files and where that I should erase if anything?

Or should I follow other steps?

Thanks in advance.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

I just tested it: no problem to launch a game with the KS Teuta Durrës. Are you sure you didn't modify the base? By integrating database from FM Zocker? Because the database are incompatible.

To install version 18 properly, you must follow the procedure provided with the game, and therefore have done the "housework".

You have a video tutorial, with English subtitles if needed : https://youtu.be/iTzVD9KAHYI
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
illyrianwarrior
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 05 juil. 2018 15:09 For your problem, the most common case is when the base has been modified by the player... No anomalies detected on our side, everything works fine.

If you really haven't changed anything, perhaps a concern about a country we might have missed. Give us exactly what you have selected as country and division for each of them, and we will test on our side.

Thanks my friend. The error came due to me running out directly of zip file rather than extracting it first, this is due to convenience or getting used to from installing other programs, the video cleared it out tough.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »