Doesn't want to start

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
RemoWilliams
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Doesn't want to start

Message non lu par RemoWilliams »

Hello maybe someone can help me - after installation, saving editor and making admin priviliges to the game and editor the game starts but goes to resolutool and then switch back to starting icon with the date - 1.07.2017. It does that for whole the time and I'm unable to start the game. I had previous 16-17 patch, deleted the game and installed back. pirate copy. any ideas?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Doesn't want to start

Message non lu par JJacq »

I didn't understand about the pirate copy... Version 18 is a complete, free game. :suspect:

For resolutool's sake, like the game and the editor, it must be launched in administrator mode.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
RemoWilliams
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Sorry, Pirate copy of Fifa Manager 14 - can't buy it anywhere.

Everything is switched to admin priv: 3 resolutools, edManager18 and Manager18.exe.

The problem is that when I start it displays start date 01.07.2017, then goes to resolutool and when I click "ok" instead of starting the game it gives me info again with starting date. This process repeats endlessly.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

As indicated on the procedure provided with version 18, version 14 should not be installed. So I invite you to take it all off, clean it up, and install version 18 only.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
RemoWilliams
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I'm retarded- works now. Sorry for taking your time. I could actually read properly instalation notes. Thank You and keep up good work
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »