Lotto Ekstraklasa league bug - places 4-16 mark as red (relegation)

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
tabor94
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Lotto Ekstraklasa league bug - places 4-16 mark as red (relegation)

Message non lu par tabor94 »

Hello,

I faced this problem. I managed to get promoted with my club to polish Lotto Ekstraklasa in season 18/19. At the very beggining of the season there was no option for me to set the season objectives to "avoid relegation" "half table" and so on. Only option "international cups" and "champion" was available. Later I discovered that the game marks every place from 4-16 red - as relegation place. But I think it only relegates 15-16. 1st place is the champion and 2-3rd are the international cups. I was wondering if it is possible to find solve this problem since the board is angry at me even though I will avoid relagation easily but the game sees it differently. Thank you.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Lotto Ekstraklasa league bug - places 4-16 mark as red (relegation)

Message non lu par JJacq »

tabor94 a écrit : 26 févr. 2018 10:22 Hello,

I faced this problem. I managed to get promoted with my club to polish Lotto Ekstraklasa in season 18/19. At the very beggining of the season there was no option for me to set the season objectives to "avoid relegation" "half table" and so on. Only option "international cups" and "champion" was available. Later I discovered that the game marks every place from 4-16 red - as relegation place. But I think it only relegates 15-16. 1st place is the champion and 2-3rd are the international cups. I was wondering if it is possible to find solve this problem since the board is angry at me even though I will avoid relagation easily but the game sees it differently. Thank you.

Do not rely on the colors of the ranking, it doesn't necessarily correspond to the script of the championship. Do you have all these places in red ? Can we have a screenshot ?

For the season objectives, the same, a small screenshot would be fine. But it seems to me that this happens when the only objective is to be champion ... You can try to take a backup before the season, sometimes it calculates differently.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
spoucknick00
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par spoucknick00 »

c est le championnat Polonais ça . Il doit surement avoir des playoffs de relégation et de champion
une histoire , un mythe , un peuple
tabor94
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par tabor94 »

Thank you for your help. I finished the season and it turned out that the game tries to immitate polish ekstraklasa league system. In Poland there is a regular season and when it ends the teams are divided into two groups - A (championship group - places 1-8) and B (relegation group - 9-16). In game there was something called championship round - I played against top teams in league and the points were added to the general standings (just like in real Lotto Ekstraklasa). However the problem is that at the very beginning of the season when I have to set the objectives for the season, as I mentioned before, I could only pick to options for the league objectives - become a champion or qualify for international cups (places 2-3rd - color blue). So I set the objective to "qualify for international cups" as the lowest available - and for the most of the season I was 6-9th and the board was mad at me even though the results were good overall. What's more - at the end of the regular season I got this "animated screen" that said that I'm relegated - I was 6th or 7th - and this is when the championship round started. Obviously I wasn't relegated in the end (only two last teams get relegated to Nice 1 Liga). I think that this bugs are the cost that has to be paid for this immitation of the real Lotto Ekstraklasa weird league system (with regular season and then two groups). Do you know if it can be fixed somehow? Anyway, thank you for your time and help. :ok:
Fichiers joints
2018_02_26 17_02_28.jpg
2018_02_26 17_02_28.jpg (123.13 Kio) Vu 2174 fois
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

After confirming with one of my comrades, the relegation screen that appears is inevitable, the base game (version 14) doesn't manage the play-offs. And since we do not have source codes, nothing to do. :sifflote:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »