Fifa Manager doesnt run when i try the compatibility solution

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Mauropenagos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Fifa Manager doesnt run when i try the compatibility solution

Message non lu par Mauropenagos »

I installed Fifa Manager Did Everything you had to do with the compatibility issues and all but its not working if i change the compatibility to Windows 7 the game doesnt but i leave it in the predetermined versión it runs but it says the video card error message im on Windows 10 btw can i please get some help?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Fifa Manager doesnt run when i try the compatibility solution

Message non lu par JJacq »

What's the compatibility solution ? We have never given such solutions. :sifflote:

Just put the .exe in admin mode. And if it doesn't work, it depends on the problem / message you have...
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Mauropenagos
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Mauropenagos »

JJacq a écrit : 11 janv. 2018 20:52 What's the compatibility solution ? We have never given such solutions. :sifflote:

Just put the .exe in admin mode. And if it doesn't work, it depends on the problem / message you have...
Like The one of changing the compatibility option to Windows 7?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

No ! Just Admin mode. Forget the compatibility mode windows 7 or other versions... :alerte:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »