Players without team (Messi, Isco,...). Is it normal?

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
marleymen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Players without team (Messi, Isco,...). Is it normal?

Message non lu par marleymen »

Hi,

First of all sorry for being writing in English and the quality to do it (I´m from Spain). My french is not good at all to communicate.

I want to say thank you for your support to Fifa Manager (LFP Manager) until this season. All the effort and support is unvaluable.

I play without the Update #1 due to not stop playing a career. I want to ask about players that leave teams and they have good values (messi, Isco). Is this a bug in the game? Something strange but possible?

I attach link to the screenshot in order to understand. Please do not hesitate to comment.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/b66SEw

Thanks in advance.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: Players without team (Messi, Isco,...). Is it normal?

Message non lu par JJacq »

By default, the game sets the market values. It's up to you then, in the player's card, to put other values, unless you have left this task to a staff member.

Although ... I say nonsense, you don't play with Barcelona. So it's the game that decides. :sifflote:

Here is the record of Messi in one of my games, with a value of 72.5 M, fixed by the game. You will also note that it has a date of end of contract to June 30, 2018, so it may also explain a departure.

Note that there is a 250 M "indemnité libératoire", so if it is transferred before the end of his contract, it had to be paid.
2018_01_03 03_01_25.jpg
2018_01_03 03_01_25.jpg (193.68 Kio) Vu 2266 fois
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
marleymen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Thanks for your fast answer jjacq.

Yes. I started season 18-19 and he is free to sign for any team. It´s september now and market is closed. Still without a team.

Is there any problem for any team to sign him? Not enough money?

Thanks in advance.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

He's in free players ? :mdr:

It's hard to say why he didn't find a club, since there is no more transfer money or "indemnité libératoir". Salary maybe? I never had the case so I could not look closely. I can not tell you more, we have never had the case before.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Message non lu par Michaelowen »

only money isnt the point for buying him. the teams need to have minimum 19-20 international prestige to sign players like messi isco. your database is clearly not original, messi isco or ozil arent free at first season.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Yes, it's true, international prestige is important, but in general, those with this prestige have the financial means.

In the latest version of the game, so with Update #1, Messi has a contract end in 2021.

2018_01_03 11_07_31.jpg
2018_01_03 11_07_31.jpg (196.91 Kio) Vu 2250 fois
marleymen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Michaelowen a écrit : 03 janv. 2018 10:33 only money isnt the point for buying him. the teams need to have minimum 19-20 international prestige to sign players like messi isco. your database is clearly not original, messi isco or ozil arent free at first season.
Hi, I use the provided database with this version of the game (Fifa Manager 18), and I did the install as the manual says. I still I haven´t updated to Update 1.

This is season 18-19. I played one season already.

Thanks for your support.
marleymen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 03 janv. 2018 11:09 Yes, it's true, international prestige is important, but in general, those with this prestige have the financial means.

In the latest version of the game, so with Update #1, Messi has a contract end in 2021.

2018_01_03 11_07_31.jpg
I will update my game and start a new career to check if this strange behavior still exist with top skill players.

Thanks for your support.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »