database's "no limits for foreigner players" doesnt affect to Turkish League

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

database's "no limits for foreigner players" doesnt affect to Turkish League

Message non lu par Michaelowen »

in a nutshell, there isnt limitations for foreigners in Turkish League but i couldnt find the solution from database :(

-------
hi dear bros. i wanted to thanks as personal for the great afford. im from Turkey and i play this game since fa premier league 99-00-01-02-tcm03-04-05-fifamanager06-07-10 and 13. and since 13 i was updating database by myself according to transfermarkt.

this time i wanted to try yours. because editing database alone is too difficult. im really so glad to see players all around. actually in Turkish League, currently there isnt limitations for foreigners but although i change this by database, it doesnt affect the game. only removes warning while joining the match. but gives direct 3-0 result...

-no problem at friendly or league cup or european challenges. problem is only for Turkish League. ( i only play in instant result)

23846357_10212557166256941_1528645544_n.jpg
23846357_10212557166256941_1528645544_n.jpg (150.74 Kio) Vu 4014 fois
-
2017_12_18 18_05_10.jpg
2017_12_18 18_05_10.jpg (78.87 Kio) Vu 3982 fois

------------------
btw, I updated Turkish 1-2 leagues to current squads according to transfermarkts's 13th week of Turkish League.
Modifié en dernier par Michaelowen le 09 janv. 2018 20:26, modifié 6 fois.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: no foreigner rule

Message non lu par JJacq »

What are you calling "it doesnt affect the game" ? The Editor does not keep your change where even with this parameter, the game doesn't take use it ?

Silly questions probably but sometimes... :sifflote: Your editor and the manager.exe are in Administrator mode? Do you create a new game ?

Armenia and Austria have this parameter "No limit". You should test with these countries, because maybe the game doesn't really allow this function. :sifflote:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 18 déc. 2017 01:37 What are you calling "it doesnt affect the game" ? The Editor does not keep your change where even with this parameter, the game doesn't take use it ?

Silly questions probably but sometimes... :sifflote: Your editor and the manager.exe are in Administrator mode? Do you create a new game ?

Armenia and Austria have this parameter "No limit". You should test with these countries, because maybe the game doesn't really allow this function. :sifflote:
all are ok. good or bad, thanks for a reply. i will try to find the difference via austria and armenia leagues. the administrator mode sounds more logical because i always felt like there is another standart database of game if editor's removing limitation doesnt affect the game although another changes like (transfers, team names etc.) affect immediately... there was 7 non-eu european player rule in Turkey when fifam14 was aired and the rule has been removed at 15-16 season. (Today i tried especially in administrator mode too and nothing changed but thanks for an answer anyway)

when i set it up to 7 non eu european player at editor, the join match button turns into a red warning if i have 8-9 foreigner players. if i remove the limitation, join match button turns into green button like everything is ok :D but gives me a direct 3-0 result.

so guys im open to all replies.. i know the alternative options like.. changing all foreigner players to naturalised but i would like have permanent solution.

somebody knows where can i find the default ea database? at the beginning new game sections, we choose the editor database but what if the default game database's foreigner rule affects the game anyway?? just thinking it for while.. i dont know... Hope someone can help me
VincenzOM
Manager Général
Manager Général

Message non lu par VincenzOM »

J'avais reçu ça de sa part en MP : "hi vincenzo. i have a topic about my problem but im afraid if no one helps. i think there must be a solution of it but.. you may help me? "

je n'ai pas répondu !
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

OK... :sifflote:

J'ai été obligé de m'absenter un peu pour mon boulot et je reviens avec une boîte MP plus que saturée, avec, entre autres, des demandes de support... Rappel : Aucun support en MP !!! :fouet:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

sorry friends. i really thought, no one can solve this problem thats why i wanted to reach seomone more experienced. really it is a weird problem about database
Matrimoni
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message non lu par Matrimoni »

How many foreigns players you have in your team ?

And i see "6 non-european players" and the maximum number of non-european players by year is 0... maybe your problem is here.
I don't know, i'm searching ideas :gene:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Michaelowen a écrit : 20 déc. 2017 22:39 sorry friends. i really thought, no one can solve this problem thats why i wanted to reach seomone more experienced. really it is a weird problem about database

It's not you who was specifically targeted, you're not the only one and not the most .. heavy. :greensiffle:
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Matrimoni a écrit : 20 déc. 2017 23:11 How many foreigns players you have in your team ?

And i see "6 non-european players" and the maximum number of non-european players by year is 0... maybe your problem is here.
I don't know, i'm searching ideas :gene:

after what jack said, i tested Austria league and it has no problem. database's "no limits" works there but in Turkish league only changes the join match button into green. no limits started after the game aired, 2015-16 season in Turkish league. thats why i believe this can be the problem. database only affects to join match button. if i dont change it at database to "no limits" it warns me about squad and i have to change foreigner players(all of non Turkish players)

so i have no chance playing with original squads... i sometimes played after making all non Turkish players as naturalised but this is just temporary solution :( i dont understand why database cant affect and gives me a direct 3-0 result
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 20 déc. 2017 23:40
Michaelowen a écrit : 20 déc. 2017 22:39 sorry friends. i really thought, no one can solve this problem thats why i wanted to reach seomone more experienced. really it is a weird problem about database

It's not you who was specifically targeted, you're not the only one and not the most .. heavy. :greensiffle:
jacq , is there any chance to fix this for update 2? Because there isnt any limitations anymore at Turkish League... could you discuss this with game developers?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Re: database's "no limits for foreigner players" doesnt affect to Turkish League

:lol: The EA/BF developers no longer exist, and on our side, I don't see what more can be done. :sifflote:

I just tested, the option Foreigner rules is well taken into account when doing the operations of backup of the database. Of course, it's to test on a new game, it does not work for the games in progress.
Michaelowen
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Re: database's "no limits for foreigner players" doesnt affect to Turkish League

JJacq a écrit : 07 janv. 2018 20:59 :lol: The EA/BF developers no longer exist, and on our side, I don't see what more can be done. :sifflote:

I just tested, the option Foreigner rules is well taken into account when doing the operations of backup of the database. Of course, it's to test on a new game, it does not work for the games in progress.
jacq unfortunately still same after update 2. so... may be game use its default database for foreigner rules of fifam14 although we use the editor's squads... Also i delegated all tasks to staff members for reaching faster to 1st league matchday. my assistant manager's squad was according to 6-foreigner rule though no limits. aint it weird?

weird problem but i thank you so much really.. because you tried.. all of you are great
2018_02_11 21_41_49.jpg
2018_02_11 21_41_49.jpg (61.11 Kio) Vu 3781 fois
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

As I told you, we have no other options than in the editor. It's probably one of the things that are not taken into account by the game (such as salaries, for example). These rules are probably written in "hard" in the program, and there we have no way to change that. :triste:
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »