French shirts gone

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

French shirts gone

Message non lu par samadhi »

The french shirts from Ligue 1 and 2 are gone. Didn't change anything in editor not in the game files. Anybody had similar problem?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: French shirts gone

Message non lu par Horhgh »

no only you, like last year :sifflote:
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

I know, dont understand what seems to be wrong
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

are you sure you're in the good editor, the good game ?
Fifa manager 18

if you had them before, you probably do something wrong to loose them (but you are the only one knowing what !)
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

Are you sure you're not doing anything ? Like for example moving the t75 files that are at the root of the game to put them elsewhere ? :suspect:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 24 nov. 2017 18:49 Are you sure you're not doing anything ? Like for example moving the t75 files that are at the root of the game to put them elsewhere ? :suspect:
No, I closed the editor and the day after I opened it again and the shirts were gone. In the editor, when I chose french teams from that list of shirts, there is only kits from 2015 season. I don't know how it is possible, since I removed FM14 and all other files and maps from any sort of FM14. My laptop were clean from any fifa manager game, only installed FM18 from you and those three files you put on the website.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

why you select the shirts on the list of the editor ?
you don't have to do this, you just have to let like it is after the installation.
All kits are already assign to each team by us.
If it's not the case in your editor, it's not our game !

Or if you change something in this list of shirts, it's the wrong thing you did.

Now if you want to get every kits goods, reinstalle our game and don't touch anything in the editor regarding the kits !
Because if it's like last year, you're probably no more using or version of the game, or the good editor, something like that :sifflote:

You did the same thing last year, and you do it another time this year, when will you learn about your errors ?
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 26 nov. 2017 16:22 why you select the shirts on the list of the editor ?
you don't have to do this, you just have to let like it is after the installation.
All kits are already assign to each team by us.
If it's not the case in your editor, it's not our game !

Or if you change something in this list of shirts, it's the wrong thing you did.

Now if you want to get every kits goods, reinstalle our game and don't touch anything in the editor regarding the kits !
Because if it's like last year, you're probably no more using or version of the game, or the good editor, something like that :sifflote:

You did the same thing last year, and you do it another time this year, when will you learn about your errors ?
No, no you got it all wrong. I'll try to explain it better. I started a game with a spanish club and I had a friendly game against a french club. Watching the game in 3D I noticed that shirt from that french team (Nantes) were not original, but those generic shirt. I saved the game, closed it and opened editor. I checked the french league and noticed that no french team had any original shirts, only generic. Only in french teams the space in that list is empty. So, I checked other leagues, everything was ok, but only french clubs had no original shirts. So I took PSG for example and did find PSG in that list, chosed and saw a old original shirt, I think it was from two seasons. So it was with all other french clubs. I repeat, I didn't touch anything in editor regarding the shirts, not the shirts in any maps, nothing. I simply started a game, noticed that a french team didn't had original shirt, closed the game, opened editor and yes, I saw that the list in editor is blank, empty. So I don't know why you keep insisting that I selected the shirts in editor list or did some error, I didn't do that, I did it only after I noticed the shirts were gone, just to check if they are there. Simply as that. And yes, they were there but not from this year, but old shirts. And the new shirts were in editor when I first installed the game, but when I saw you had new updates, i installed them aswell, started a new game, and voila the shirts were gone.
I hope I explained little better.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

There is no Update# for version 18. :suspect:

And for example, for PSG, the kit up to date is Paris Saint Germain Kit, not Paris Saint Germain, which are the old kits.

You should make screenshots of what you have in the Editor.
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 27 nov. 2017 01:54 There is no Update# for version 18. :suspect:

And for example, for PSG, the kit up to date is Paris Saint Germain Kit, not Paris Saint Germain, which are the old kits.

You should make screenshots of what you have in the Editor.
By updates I mean these patches, pictures, different patterns on the pitch. I see no PSG KIT on that list, only paris saint germain for example. I'll post a screenshot when I come home, I am at work now.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

samadhi a écrit : 27 nov. 2017 01:20
No, no you got it all wrong. I'll try to explain it better. I started a game with a spanish club and I had a friendly game against a french club. Watching the game in 3D I noticed that shirt from that french team (Nantes) were not original, but those generic shirt. I saved the game, closed it and opened editor. I checked the french league and noticed that no french team had any original shirts, only generic. Only in french teams the space in that list is empty. So, I checked other leagues, everything was ok, but only french clubs had no original shirts. So I took PSG for example and did find PSG in that list, chosed and saw a old original shirt, I think it was from two seasons. So it was with all other french clubs. I repeat, I didn't touch anything in editor regarding the shirts, not the shirts in any maps, nothing. I simply started a game, noticed that a french team didn't had original shirt, closed the game, opened editor and yes, I saw that the list in editor is blank, empty. So I don't know why you keep insisting that I selected the shirts in editor list or did some error, I didn't do that, I did it only after I noticed the shirts were gone, just to check if they are there. Simply as that. And yes, they were there but not from this year, but old shirts. And the new shirts were in editor when I first installed the game, but when I saw you had new updates, i installed them aswell, started a new game, and voila the shirts were gone.
I hope I explained little better.
I don't know why you lost the kits but i'm pretty sure you do the same error than last year.
That's why it's a little bit boring !

First off all, look in the game folder (i presume you play in english version of the game)
....\LFP Manager 18\fmdata\eng
open the file ClubIds.txt
at the first line you should have : 1739
If not you don't use our game :mrgreen:

Now in the editor, for french teams, a lot of team from Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 have two times their names in the list kits.
But the names are different.

For exemple with PSG
good kits.png
good kits.png (3.04 Mio) Vu 18533 fois
bad kits.png
bad kits.png (3.06 Mio) Vu 18533 fois
You can see :
1- in the first image, the name Paris Saint-Germain Kit and you can see the 17-18 official kits
2- in the second image the name Paris Saint-Germain and you see old kits (season 2013-2014)

So if your game is really well installed, and you're sure it's our Fifa Manager 18 version, you can select the kits for the french teams by selecting each their kits, looking for the name of the team in the list, and if you see the 2 different name for a same team, already choose the kit named --------- kit
(for the teams that don't have this type of name ---- kit, use the other :clin1: )
Then save the database, export to the game, and start a new career in the game. And see if it works.

if doing this it still not working, delete all the game, then make a totally new installation.
After that open the editor, don't touch anything in it, but just save database, then export to the game, and make a test with some french teams in game to see if using the game without any change in it the kits are working.
Then after that, do wath you want in your editor, but if you loose the kits again, you'll be sure it comes with your fault :clin1:
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 27 nov. 2017 18:19
I don't know why you lost the kits but i'm pretty sure you do the same error than last year.
That's why it's a little bit boring !

First off all, look in the game folder (i presume you play in english version of the game)
....\LFP Manager 18\fmdata\eng
open the file ClubIds.txt
at the first line you should have : 1739
If not you don't use our game :mrgreen:

Now in the editor, for french teams, a lot of team from Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 have two times their names in the list kits.
But the names are different.

For exemple with PSG
good kits.png
bad kits.png

You can see :
1- in the first image, the name Paris Saint-Germain Kit and you can see the 17-18 official kits
2- in the second image the name Paris Saint-Germain and you see old kits (season 2013-2014)

So if your game is really well installed, and you're sure it's our Fifa Manager 18 version, you can select the kits for the french teams by selecting each their kits, looking for the name of the team in the list, and if you see the 2 different name for a same team, already choose the kit named --------- kit
(for the teams that don't have this type of name ---- kit, use the other :clin1: )
Then save the database, export to the game, and start a new career in the game. And see if it works.

if doing this it still not working, delete all the game, then make a totally new installation.
After that open the editor, don't touch anything in it, but just save database, then export to the game, and make a test with some french teams in game to see if using the game without any change in it the kits are working.
Then after that, do wath you want in your editor, but if you loose the kits again, you'll be sure it comes with your fault :clin1:

I get what you are saying, I did all that but stil somehow I lost the shirts. And I have not touched anything in editor regarding the shirts. I dunno why you insist that I did something. Like I said, I didn't touch, simpley one day I had 2017 years shirts, the next day they were gone. On that list in editor I don't have PSG Kits selection, only PSG, for example. And on that ClubIds.txt file I have 675 number. So how could that change and disapear I dunno. I use your FM18, I don't have no other, I made sure I deleted all the FM14 files and traces before installing yours. I installed your version correct, it worked great and it still works besides the shirts issue, but they simpley vanished, like last year. Maybe it's my laptop I dunno.

I just checked, the shirts from Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Romania, Ukraina are gone too. On Greece for example, all clubs have Panathinaikos shirts, in France all clubs have PSG shirt for sexample, in Turkey Galatasaray etc. I sure didn't change any of that, that's for sure. So somethins is corrupting the game. I had the same issue with FM14 last year.

If someone send me that ClubIds.txt file, could they be back on the game?
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

It would have been nice if you had described what you saw at each step that Horhgh described, because here your answers are always vague except that it's gone. :sifflote:

The number 675 at the top of your clubids.txt file does not correspond to the number found in the original file of version 13 (573) or in the file of version 14 (629), or even to one of our later versions.

How do you start the game ?

How many .fsh files do you have at the root of the game ?

Where is your game installed ?

What is the date (property) of your clubid.txt ?

In all your tests, do you install patches or only the game ?

Do you have an automatic backup program for all or some of your files ?

Try to answer all these questions, because you do not do it from the beginning. And puts screenshots.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:35 It would have been nice if you had described what you saw at each step that Horhgh described, because here your answers are always vague except that it's gone. :sifflote:

The number 675 at the top of your clubids.txt file does not correspond to the number found in the original file of version 13 (573) or in the file of version 14 (629), or even to one of our later versions.

How do you start the game ?
Click on the icon of the game. Not as administration.
JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:35 How many .fsh files do you have at the root of the game ?
JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:35 Where is your game installed ?
C (only have that and a D recovery section)
JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:35 What is the date (property) of your clubid.txt ?
Don't understand how can I check that.
JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:35 In all your tests, do you install patches or only the game ?
I have installed your game and your patches for FM18. Nothing else.
JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:35 Do you have an automatic backup program for all or some of your files ?
No.

I post some screens.

Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

samadhi a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:04
On that list in editor I don't have PSG Kits selection, only PSG, for example. And on that ClubIds.txt file I have 675 number.
that prove you don't use our game anymore. :sifflote:
Why i don't know.
are you sure you don't have several Fifam14 installed ?
samadhi a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 01:04 If someone send me that ClubIds.txt file, could they be back on the game?
You not only loose the french shirts but hundreds of shirt
It's not because you see shirts for some clubs that they are all the good ones :sifflote:
Our ClubID has more than 1700 teams, yours have less than 700, all missing are lost in you game :sifflote:
a file can't modify is content by itself...
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

I notice that the file clubIDs.txt is not the correct one, the date of modification should be that of November 2, 2017, not that of September 25, 2017 :

clubids.JPG
clubids.JPG (42.9 Kio) Vu 18490 fois

This file is clearly not ours, and has not changed, it comes from elsewhere, and not from us another version, there are always more than 1000 references in it. :sifflote:

So, sure, you put something else on top of our version, or someone does it for you. :greensiffle:

On the other hand, we have 2797 .fsh files in the root of the game, not 2829.
You say you have installed the game + patches, but among them, there is one that is not ours, or not for version 18.

Moreover, you have not reinstalled the game since November 7, or you have just copied files from one place to another.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

I already said that it's no more our game :mrgreen:

Like last year, exactly the same thing, ClubId.txt not created by us :greensiffle:
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 18:06 I already said that it's no more our game :mrgreen:

Like last year, exactly the same thing, ClubId.txt not created by us :greensiffle:
So what game am I using if it is not yours? I told you few times now that I only have your version of the game and your patches. I don't have any other version, why should I? The shirts were there in the begining, I played and tested the game, all shirts were there and suddenly, after I installed the lates patch from your site, I wanted to start a new game and puff, shirts all gone. I didn't touch shirts, not in editor not in this club file. Somehow they changed.

So now I have reinstalled the game on my extern portable usb drive, copied all .fsh files into the original game on my C drive, copied also clubIDs.txt files and now the shirts are back. Let's see if they will dissapear again.

The only answer I can come up with is that somehow the old FM14 files that I uninstalled and removed are interupting, maybe in memory of my laptop, I don't know. But it is the the same issue I had with old FM14, so some connection must be there.
JJacq a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 16:31 Moreover, you have not reinstalled the game since November 7, or you have just copied files from one place to another.
I don't understand what do you mean by this.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

You were asked to redo a complete installation, after doing the cleaning of course, and there, in view of the file, it's not the case. That's why I say that.

You can very well have installed FM18 without having done the housework as it is necessary, or to have added patches coming from elsewhere, which seems to be the case seen the file which you recover. A file does not modify its content by itself, and we can see that your file clubIDs.txt date of September, which is not the case at all for our, nor old versions from us. I don't know where you downloaded the game, or if you added patches from FM Zocker for example, but it is obvious that something comes from elsewhere, and absolutely not from us.

If despite a real complete cleaning and a reinstallation without patch other than ours certified FIFA Manager 18 (and no old version), the problem comes back, you have to look for your side, we can't do anything for you, it comes from your PC, or someone who uses it.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Like I said couple of times brefore, I only used patches and the game downloaded from your site. On old FM14 I had patches installed from all over the place, fm zocker, old soccermania, fm trickots so I can understannd that it can go wrong, but now I decided to only use game and patches from one place, your website. As for the September, I belive it was when I uninstalled the old FM14. I have no other explanation.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

samadhi a écrit : 29 nov. 2017 01:48
Horhgh a écrit : 28 nov. 2017 18:06 I already said that it's no more our game :mrgreen:

So what game am I using if it is not yours?
I don't know what version of the game you are using, but this file (ClubID.txt) is not coming from us.
So this is nomore our game (this file does not belong to our game)
Changing a file in a game => the game is nomore the one you download => the game is no more our game because files are differents.
that's only what I say.

So what happens ?
We are not in front of your PC, we are not using your PC, we don't know what you have in your PC.
How could we solve your problem ?

I said to you if the ClubId is wrong to delete entirely the game and make a new fressh installation.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Like I said, I didn't change a file in the game.

But I came up with a solution, I installed the game on my extern disc usb, copied fsh and clubid files into my game on C drive and now I can see the shirts and the number of clubs in that file are correct now.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »