playing lower leagues

papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

playing lower leagues

Message non lu par papbob »

hey guys how can i play a lower league not present in the game?do i have to import a different database or something like that?
Bloplemartien
Entraîneur Réserve
Entraîneur Réserve

Re: playing lower leagues

Message non lu par Bloplemartien »

papbob a écrit : 10 août 2019 05:12 hey guys how can i play a lower league not present in the game?do i have to import a different database or something like that?
I do not mean stupidity but the number of leagues, in each championship, is determined in the editor.

To add extra leagues, I think you need to recreate additional leagues using the system that suits you best.

On the other hand, you will certainly be limited by the number of leagues and groups.

Look below:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1.29 Mio) Vu 4273 fois
«Le football n'est pas une question de vie ou de mort, c'est quelque chose de bien plus important que cela.»
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

ok thanks a lot man!
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

also are there any good GPPS around that i can use for fifa manager 18?and if not can i use the GPP by Horgh made for 14 or another GPP made for fifa(not manager)?thanks!
Bloplemartien
Entraîneur Réserve
Entraîneur Réserve

papbob a écrit : 10 août 2019 18:52 also are there any good GPPS around that i can use for fifa manager 18?and if not can i use the GPP by Horgh made for 14 or another GPP made for fifa(not manager)?thanks!
Unless Horhgh or JJacq correct me, it seems to me that the latest version of the GPP is integrated in the last update of the day, namely #update 3.

You will find it on the download page: https://lfp-manager.fr/lfp-fifa-manager-18/#
«Le football n'est pas une question de vie ou de mort, c'est quelque chose de bien plus important que cela.»
papbob
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

ah ok i already have the update...thanks a lot man!
Bloplemartien
Entraîneur Réserve
Entraîneur Réserve

papbob a écrit : 10 août 2019 19:17 ah ok i already have the update...thanks a lot man!
Your welcome! :ok:
Répondre

Retourner vers « LFP-FIFA Manager 18 (17-18) »