Update 4 - problem with kits

Vous trouverez peut-être ici la réponse à votre souci, et si ce n'est le cas, vous pouvez poser votre question. Pour les questions sur les Patchs Fifa Club Manager, voir en section Ateliers des Patchs.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Update 4 - problem with kits

Message non lu par samadhi »

Hello!

I updated with the latest update 4 and everything seemes ok. Did some minor changes in editor, saved and wrote over. I saw new kits for Turkey clubs. The day after I noticed that there are no kits for Turkey, Croatia and Bosnia teams, even if they were there after I just updated. Now it's only Galatasaray. What happened?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Re: Update 4 - problem with kits

Message non lu par Horhgh »

you say you make change in the editor... then no more kits... :sifflote:

you probably do something wrong, but we can't know what you've done !

put screenshots maybe we can find the error you made.

We only add Turkish kits in update 4, the others are there since the installation of the game 16-17 V1.0.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 28 juin 2017 00:01 you say you make change in the editor... then no more kits... :sifflote:

you probably do something wrong, but we can't know what you've done !

put screenshots maybe we can find the error you made.

We only add Turkish kits in update 4, the others are there since the installation of the game 16-17 V1.0.
I didn't tuch anything with kits, I just added some transfers for AC Milan next season. It looks like this. Only Galatasaray kit. Those kits I can't find in Original Kit like Galata for example.

Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

are you sure you install all the content of our game and his update ?

You need to fix this =>
osman_kit.png
osman_kit.png (854.22 Kio) Vu 5461 fois
If you can't find the clubs in the list, try to copy/paste the files ClubIds.txt, which is here C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14\fmdata\fre in folder relative to the language of your game

English (for exemple) => C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14\fmdata\eng
german => C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14\fmdata\ger

You can read this file with notepad, he must have 1736 at the first line.
if you don't have it like that, i'm sure you don't install the last update corectly.
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

Rhooo... L'Editeur 17-18... Qu'est-ce qu'il est beau ! Tu viens de faire une première mondiale publique ! :mdr:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

il a déjà été dit ici ou là, que nous avions l'éditeur 17-18 et que nous travaillons déjà dessus, donc ce n'est pas une grosse surprise.

la seule surprise, c'est que nous le donnons pour le moment à personne :mdr:
JJacq
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message non lu par JJacq »

Entre savoir et voir, le niveau de torture n'est pas le même. :muahaha:
Important ! Il n'est pas fait de support en MP, veuillez poser votre question en Forum. Merci.
Important ! There is no support in MP, please submit your question in Forum. Thank you.
twispi
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message non lu par twispi »

:mdr:
Attendons nous à avoir beaucoup de demandes d'ici peu, du genre, quand il sort ? Pourquoi on peut pas l'avoir ? Etc, etc,....
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 28 juin 2017 18:11 are you sure you install all the content of our game and his update ?

You need to fix this =>
osman_kit.png

If you can't find the clubs in the list, try to copy/paste the files ClubIds.txt, which is here C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14\fmdata\fre in folder relative to the language of your game

English (for exemple) => C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14\fmdata\eng
german => C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA Manager 14\fmdata\ger

You can read this file with notepad, he must have 1736 at the first line.
if you don't have it like that, i'm sure you don't install the last update corectly.
I installed the update and everything was fine. I open the editor for the first time after update and saw the new kits. The day after I opened editor again and noticed that kits were gone. Now I can't fin any Turkish team on that list, except Galatasaray. Turkish and some other leagues like Bosnia, Croatia, Bulgaria are gone. And they were there when I updated, but then they are just gone. I just noticed that the french kits are also gone, I can't see the new ones, but only old kits in the editor but in the game they are gone. They worked two days ago. I didn't change in editor, I didn't even open the editor and now they are also gone. What the fuck?

On that line you said I have 672.
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

Sure you make something wrong, but what !!!
No idea.

If you can't find any club in the list, it's surely because you don't use no more our game at all !
Why i don't know !
Bad installation, bad folder, several Fifa manager 14 install on your computer, and you don't use the one supporting our version 16-17, but your using the original one.

For me, the soution is to reinstall Fifa Manager 16-17 and the update 4.
Because it seems that everything has vanished...
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 29 juin 2017 18:15 Sure you make something wrong, but what !!!
No idea.

If you can't find any club in the list, it's surely because you don't use no more our game at all !
Why i don't know !
Bad installation, bad folder, several Fifa manager 14 install on your computer, and you don't use the one supporting our version 16-17, but your using the original one.

For me, the soution is to reinstall Fifa Manager 16-17 and the update 4.
Because it seems that everything has vanished...
For me it is strange that it just vanished by itself. I didn't do anything in kits folder or somethin, one day it was there, the next day it's gone. For me al updates worked great untill update 3. Then french kits were gone, now after I installed update 4 it worked great but lates more and more kits vanishes. Can't figure it out whats the deal.

If I re-install Fifa Manager 14 alltoghether, do I need to install Update 1,2,3 or just update 4>?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

just update 4. (all the others update are also contained in it)

as your ClubIds.txt count only 672 (kits) sure that it's no more our game install on your PC.
samadhi
Brouteur Pelouse
Brouteur Pelouse

Horhgh a écrit : 29 juin 2017 19:08 just update 4. (all the others update are also contained in it)

as your ClubIds.txt count only 672 (kits) sure that it's no more our game install on your PC.
What could I do wrong, since it said the update was succes and the kits worked great and hten just went gone?
Horhgh
Entraîneur Equipe A
Entraîneur Equipe A

I have no idea.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Support »